GRAND OPENING: HUTSON HOUSE DESIGN

Monday, August 11, 2014

Hey y'all!


Exciting news to share! If you didn't notice I've had an inconspicuous link up the nav bar that says "shop." It's been there for some time now (even before my most recent design change) and for the time of its existence it has only gone straight to Etsy's home page. It's not that I'm just a avid supporter of homemade goods, but really I've been intending to start up my own Etsy shop for some time now. Except I was seriously slacking on making any products to sell. My first intention was to create some diy chalkboards complete with hand-drawn chalk art, and after purchasing a mirror from the thrift store I was going to use as my first product, I procrastinated doing it so long I finally just hung the mirror up on the wall. 

If you didn't know, graphic design has been one of my hobbies for quite some time now. In fact I've even done wedding & baby shower invitations for a couple of close friends. But for some reason, it never even crossed my mind to offer these designs to the digital world! As I was designing a bridal shower invitation for a friend of a friend a couple of weeks ago, I was so inspired by the design I went ahead and made a full wedding set, including matching wedding invitations and response cards. I finally worked up the courage to set up my very first Etsy shop and listed my work as a wedding template set.


This set offers the front & back of the wedding and bridal shower invitation, and the front side of a response card. All five files are available to be instantly downloaded and edited within Adobe Photoshop.

These designs are so near and dear to my heart. It really is my favorite work to date!
At this point I am a newborn when it comes to selling my stuff online. I literally don't even know which way is up when it comes to promoting this stuff. The only thing I do know it that I can turn to my trusty readers.

Even if you just stumbled upon this post looking for how to make cinnamon rolls from cresent dough would you mind stopping by and taking a peek at my new pride and joy? The way to sell is to get the word out!
You can find my shop by clicking on the picture above, clicking the 'Shop' link up top, or by just clicking here.  PLUS for a limited time I'm offering a 15% discount to my readers in the shop. Just enter the code '15OFF' in my Etsy shop! I am only offering this code here on my blog because you all are just that special!

Thanks for all of your support! I'm excited to see what the future holds! LH


Craft Portal Website
Your number one resource for the craft industry
http://www.craftseekers.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe