DAY 6

Friday, August 09, 2013



Another day down! Again, not one that was too exciting! For such a busy week, nothing too interesting has happened. It doesn't necessarily make for the best blog posts, but I've already complained about that before. Good news though, I bought a $140.00 dress, technically for free! Our house-sitting money has covered the cost for the dress I needed to buy this month. So even though we allowed it in the budget for the month, we may actually come out with more than anticipated! (Or at least guarantee we can actually make it to our goal savings) I'm excited for the dress to get here, even if I will have to pay for alterations later in October.


Check out the lovely Kristen modeling our dress!

This dress was the winner! So much that Kristen and I bought the same one. (We were allowed to pick our own) And it should look soooo gorgeous in it's real color, apple red. Ah, I just love being in weddings! I love any excuse to buy a fancy dress. 

Other than that, nothing too exciting happened on day six other than we are still on track! Still no money spent! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe